|In stock - free shipping in Canada $75+|
L-Arginine from SISU
To help relieve the pain associated with interstitial cystitis. Helps support healthy cardiovascular function.
- Promotes better cardio vascular health.
- Increases exercise capacity Heart
- Can promote male fertility (in some cases)
L-arginine is an amino acid (protein) conditionally essential, that is to say, under certain conditions, the body is unable to produce enough and he must be supplied through diet or a complement.
Food sources of L-arginine such as soy, nuts, dairy products, chocolate, meat and fish can help to fill the growing needs of the organization during his recovery from injury or infection .
L-Arginine supports heart health by relaxing the walls of blood vessels, which improves blood circulation and lowers moderate hypertension. Supplementation with L-arginine is especially beneficial for heart patients who want to increase their physical activity and those who suffer from angina and congestive heart failure.
Information about L-Arginine from SISU
- Pure L-arginine suitable for vegans
- Supports many aspects of cardiovascular health
- Supports circulatory health and can be beneficial in cases of erectile dysfunction, and intermittent claudication (pain causing blood clots in the legs)
- Can help reduce the pain and other symptoms of interstitial cystitis (type of bladder infection) in some people
- Can help increase lean body mass in athletes
- Supports collagen production and wound healing
SISU L-Arginine advantages
- Vegetable capsules dose and rapid assimilation
- Suitable for vegans
- No ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Manufacturing standards conform to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Activity and purity tested
- NPN approuvéC
Composition of L-Arginine
- L-arginine 750 mg ...
- magnesium stearate (vegetable)
No dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy or corn.
SISU L-Arginine dosage
Adult regular dosing
- Three L-Arginine capsules three times per day.
In cases of interstitial cystitis:
- one capsule three times daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
This product should be used for at least a month.