Our most advanced silicon formula for healthy skin, hair and nails. It's created especially for people over the age of 50.
Land Art’s Ionic Silica helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin.
Elementary silica in ionic form is highly bio-available and is rapidly released into the blood.
Our daily diet offers less and less silicon because of the refinement and transformation of foods; a supplement should be considered. Good for everyone, Land Art’s ionic mineral formulas are ideal for people looking for a product with rapid and heightened assimilation. The ionic version of our silica is created especially for people over the age of 50.
Silicon is implicated in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It is an important constituent of tissue and arterial walls. The aorta is the tissue that contains the most, along with the skin and the thymus. Silica helps to maintain healthy tissues, bones, skin, hair and nails. Many consumers have specifically noticed an improvement in their hair and nails. Many studies have shown that people that take minerals in ionic form obtain numerous benefits for their health.
Land Art does not use any chemical substance in the extraction process of the silicon, we prefer to use water as a unique vehicle. With an added natural lemon/lime aroma, the taste is pleasant.
Silica is generally known to
- Bring health, rigidity and strength to nails and hair, by preventing breaking nails and lacklustre hair.
- Ensure the elasticity of blood vessels, cartilage, skin, the linings of veins and arteries as well as the solidity of bones.
- Prevent varicose veins
- Increase muscle, tendon and ligament resistance.
- Promote the assimilation of minerals, particularly calcium.
- Promote the health of articulations and fortify bones.
- Delay the aging process of tissues by promoting soft skin with a firm appearance.
Dosage and how to use
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed at room temperature (between 15 and 30 degrees).
Ingredients Medicinal (per 15 ml):
Elementary silicon (sourced from orthosilicilic acid), 25 mg
Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, citric acid, natural lemon and lime aroma, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate and stevia.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.