Dr. Reckeweg - Ointment R30
Ointment R30 is a natural formula for muscular pain.
R30 is an ointment for the rheumatism of muscles and joints, neuralgias and sciatica. Degenerative processes of the intervertebral discs, osteoarthritis, amputation neuralgias. Paralysis due to stroke, facial paralysis, osteochondritis. Contusions, aching of muscles, sprains. Boils and carbuncles.Do not apply ointment to face except incase of facial paralysis.
Who should use Ointment R30?
Ointment R30 is recommended for people with muscular or articulation pain.
Adults and children : 5 years apply ointment over the affected area 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. If needed, the ointment may be applied more often.
Consult a health care practitioner:
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not apply ointment to mucous membranes. Apply only to uninjured, intact skin.
- After application, wash hands thoroughly
- When breastfeeding, do not apply the ointment in the area of the breast.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to plants of the Anacardiaceae family.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to arnica or rosemary.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use in patients with bronchial asthma or whooping cough.
Known adverse reactions
- Allergic skin reactions or contact dermatitis are possible.
- Skin and mucous membrane irritation may occur.
- Bronchospasms may be intensified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.